Friday 1 March 2013

My March Counterfeit Kit - Blog Hop Reveal!

Hello and welcome to the reveal of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Design Team's Kits for March! You should have arrived here via Jemma at Just Jimjams, and your journey will take you onwards after you've taken a peek at my March kit!

(Edited to add: I mention below that the tutorials for the handmade embellies will be posted on the 2nd of March, but due to slight technical problems and slight me-running-out-of-time, the tutorials will be posted on the 4th of March instead. Sorry!)

This month we're counterfeiting the lovely Soda Shoppe Kit by Noel Mignon. Their kit was full of happy colours, feathers, flowers, owls, butterflies, bunting, and more! 

Here's my version:


I just love the eclectic assortment of bits and bobs in this kit, and the colours are so sweet - they make me think of ice-creams!

Here are my papers and alphas: 


12x12 Papers: Pebbles Walnut Grove 'Eliza Jane', Crate Paper Storyteller 'Chapter' and Fourteen 'Cupid', WRMK Madame Royale 'Elisabeth', Bo Bunny Love Bandit 'Birdie Die Cut', My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose 'Buddies', Echo Park Note To Self 'Arrows', Doddlebug Design 'Word 4 Word', Making Memories 'Die Cut Artisan Flower Patch', Echo Park For the Record 2 'Tailored Journaling Cards'.

6x6 Papers: Bazzill Basics Papers Wayfarer, Studio Calico Hey Day, Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee, Crate Paper Random, and Papermania Happy Days.

Alphas: 'Salutations - Pink' Fabric Thickers, Glitz 'White' Teeny Alphas, Making Memories Noteworthy 'Ava' Shimmer Alpha Stickers, Sassafras 'Slate' Cardstock Alphas.

Here are most of the embellishments (minus the handmade ones which can be seen below):


Embellishments: Bazzill Basics Papers Vintage Marketplace Stickers, Bella Bld Sunny Happy Skies Rainbow Block, WRMK Madame Royale Rub Ons, Capture the Magic Chipboard Owl, A Burst Die-Cut (unknown make), 7 Gypsies 'Evidence' Card, My Mind's Eye 'Miss Caroline - Dolled Up' Stamps, Maya Road 'You Are' Stamps, Marion Emberson Designs 'Lets Go a Bunting' Stamps, Dear Lizzy Roller Date Stamp, Pink Paislee Artisan Words 'Family', Freckled Fawn 'Yellow Airmail' and 'Heart Cloud' Washi Tapes, Heidi Swapp Trimmings 'Sunshine', Papermania Gems, My Mind's Eye 'Together' Enamel Dots (only peach ones left), My Mind's Eye Fine And Dandy 'True Blue' Chipboard Owls, Crate Paper Pretty Party Brads, Mister Huey 'Pretty Pink' Mist, Tattered Angels 'Firefly' Chalkboard Mist, Tags from Elle's Studio (Mostly 'Sweet Life'), A selection of pretty buttons from my stash, Some old Papermania Chipboards, Crate Paper Little Sprout Die Cuts, Some Chipboard Butterflies (brand unknown), Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee Chipboards (that came free with a magazine), Crate Paper Random and Paper Heart Chipboard, My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline 'Dolled Up' Label Stickers, Prima Fairy Belle Flowers, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Chipboard, My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose 'Delightful' Blue Trim.

Phew! What a lot of embellishments. But apparently I still didn't think I had enough, as I handmade some more!

Handmade Embellishments:   

There will be more details on these, including tutorials for the feathers and straws, posted here tomorrow (2nd 4th March instead - sorry for the delay).

 So what do you think? Just looking at this kit makes me feel happy. I am looking forward to using it on lots of pretty projects!

Now that you've seen my kit, it's time to hop along to Julie at His Glory Girl to see what kit she's put together. If you get lost at all, then here's the full hop list:





You Are Here * Jennifer http://www.jennifersjumbles.blogspot.com/ * You Are Here








Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back later today with another Blog Hop post, this time for the Paperhaus Magazine Spring Fling!

Happy March! x

18 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love the colors and the embellies.
Rinda

Lesley G said...

What a big selection you're put together. Great to see the handmade ones too

Angela Toucan said...

wowzers, that's some kit.

The owls are really cute, the colours fabulous and your handmade goodies are a treat.

Lea Lacoste said...

love the kit, so full of happy colors! a nice way of saying goodbye to Winter!

dogmatix said...

Great kit and love the colours.

Margie said...

Your kit is GORGEOUS! As always! Thanks for posting the hop list, it was up on CKC blog!

glorygirl said...

AMAZING kit! I would totally buy this one! LOL! Can't wait to see your creations!

Susanne said...

Lovely kit - it seems a little softer and sweeter than the inspiration kit - I look forward to seeing your layouts.

Mary B said...

lovely big kit should produce a lot of pages have fun

petrii said...

Your kit is fabulous!!! I'm looking so forward to your tutorials, especially for the straws and how you used them.

Blessings ~~ dawn

joyce rodli said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MiliPea Designs said...

It IS a bright and happy kit! I can see why it brings you so much joy. Lovely!

Lisa said...

Ok. Your kit really is gorgeous. Can you sell it to me ;-) I'd definitely buy it!! Just perfect.

Sassy Breese said...

Wow! Wow!! WOW!!! This is over the top lusciously awesome. Being from the more is more camp, I am totally crushing on your kit.

Julene Matthews said...

A very comprehensive kit. Love all the extra bits and pieces.

Julie H said...

Very pretty, and so many fun embellishements!

Missus Wookie said...

Oh gorgeous colours and some fun bits and pieces, hope you have fun playing this month.

Jimjams said...

Great stuff - you will have fun with this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...